The Internet is one of the most valuable and effective sources of information and has become an indispensable medium, especially for learning foreign languages. The interactive platform polski.info can be used online free of charge and effectively teaches the basics of the Polish language, which is considered the second largest Slavic language after Russian. Therefore, polski.info combines learning material about life and traditions in Poland with thematically related lessons on everyday language. These materials help the users of polski.info to quickly make themselves understood in Polish, to gain insights into everyday life in Poland, to understand the people there better and thus even to improve their chances on the job market. The platform is designed for motivated learners of Polish as well as for employees with various qualifications, students who are planning to move to Poland or already live there, pupils, tourists or residents of border areas.
Polski.info was created thanks to the Erasmus+ programme support. The platform includes multimedia materials, interactive and motivating activities and texts for reading. The discussion forum enables learner communication and practical use of the language.
Six partners from six countries:
- Uniwersytet Pedagogiczny im. Komisji Edukacji Narodowej w Krakowie (Poland) www.up.krakow.pl
- Studio Gaus GmbH (Germany) studiogaus.com
- Ostravská univerzita (Czech Republic) www.osu.cz
- Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas (Lithuania) www.vdu.lt
- Edukácia@Internet (Slovakia) ikso.net
- Inter-kulturo d.o.o. (Slovenia) www.inter-kulturo.si